Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The whole tooth and nothing but the tooth






















Hey, got my first tooth this week! How cool is that?

The (not very good) photos are of me and Lola playing by the Christmas tree yesterday. (It's really early to have put up the Christmas tree, but Mom and Dad figured I would like the lights, which I do! And anyway, it's never too early to be reminded that Jesus came.) Lola played with me for ages and ages. She lets me tug her all over and she doesn't mind. She just licks me and puts her paws all over me really gently.

Going for a check-up at the doc this afternoon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey cami... i love your christmas tree,it looks very cool- your mom and dad are really amazing. i'm so excited that you will have a spot at our christmas table this year! love to you all- jammy