Monday, November 24, 2008

EUA tomorrow














































My EUA is tomorrow, not on Wednesday! So please pray for me, if you read this before 7h30 tomorrow morning...! Pray especially that Dad will be able to get an accurate prescription for my left contact lens, and that Uncle Jacobus will have good news for us when he measures the pressure in my eyes and all that.

Granny says that Helen Keller said that blindness separates you from things but not from people. I think that's so cool, 'cause I really like people. But I'm also discovering all sorts of things lately. Like the other day while Mom was marking exams I was discovering spoons! And I also discovered that my Christmas hat is too small (I gave it to my friend Ben) and that Dad's Christmas hat is too big.

No comments: