Saturday, November 1, 2008

Colour















































































The photos are of me learning my colours with Granny, and eating a naartjie, and paddling with Mom. I have to get each eye patched for a couple of hours every day. The eye that isn't patch has to work harder, then, and it gets stronger.

Wednesday 5 November is my next operation - please keep praying for me! If it's a success my left pupil will be able to dilate again and that will get more light into my eye and onto my retina.

Uncle Jacobus (Dr Pauw) phoned Dad yesterday. He spoke about me at this big congress where there were other docotors from all over the world, 'cause he's never had to operate on eyes as bad as mine before. All the other doctors were very impressed with Uncle Jacobus and said that he's done the best thing for my eyes.

My Oumie (Mom's Granny) went home to be with Jesus today. I only met her a few times, but I'll see her again in heaven.

No comments: