Saturday, November 8, 2008

Say no to Lowe

Dad and Uncle Jacobus checked out Mom's eyes yesterday. There are no opacities in her lenses, which means it is highly unlikely that I have the Lowe Syndrome thing that they were worried about. Yay! Mom's pupils had to be dilated for them to check her eyes and apparently her eyes looked really weird for a long time afterwards. Dad said she should slow down on the weed, but I think he was just kidding 'cause Mom doesn't smoke weed.

And Uncle Jacobus says my left eye is looking fine after Wednesday's operation. I just have to keep going for check-ups and get drops in my eye every two hours.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Praise the Lord - I am so happy that your Mommy does not have "Lowe". Hope your drops end soon so that Mom and Dad can get some sleep, life always seems easier when you can sleep. Lots of love, Aunty Sharon

Suzanne said...

aHi Cameron.

Remember me. You met uncle Jacques who can't see so well by Aunty Sharon's house and I am aunty Suzanne. Been think lots about you since we met and very much about your parents. Just wanna say we are praying for all of you. You must come and visit me sometime.

Lots of love to you!
Suzanne

Fernanda Morais said...

Very happy with the news.. and i just want you guys know that even though it has been a long time since we last saw each other and i don`t really know Cameron.. i am praying for you and know that God is in control. Keep the eyes to Jesus..
Luv you all