Thursday, September 4, 2008

Some dates to put in your prayer journal...








Cameron's dedication at Waterkloof Baptist Church - 8h30 on Sunday 7 September.


First operation (right eye) - 7h30 on Wednesday 10 September.


Second operation (left eye) - Wednesday 17 September (not yet sure of the time of the op).




Please pray specifically for Dr Jacobus Pauw and his team of anaesthetists and theatre sisters at the Pretoria Eye Institute.




So, I'm back at school and it's really been great, though I miss my little man terribly, and I'm still adjusting to the pace of being a working mom. An answer to prayer is that Cam is happily drinking from his bottle while I'm away in the mornings! The boys at school have been fantastic, giving me hugs and welcoming me back and asking all about how Cam is doing. And my mom, Maria and Lola have been doing a sterling job of making sure Cam is well looked after while his Mommy is teaching!




The pics are of Cam enjoying some different textures... :)


No comments: