Sunday, September 21, 2008

My news


This is me with an alpaca, which is an animal that really smells quite bad… And Mom of course, who doesn’t smell bad. She smells like Mom.

On Saturday Mom and Dad took me to the Spring Day at the Baby Therapy Centre – I just love that place – and there were loads of animals and activities and interesting talks for Mom and Dad (I snoozed through those). The people at the BTC are amazing. We visited their new preschool which is especially for kids like me, so I’m quite excited about maybe going there one day when I’m big (three).

If you think of me this week, it would be great if you could pray about my contact lenses, which might be arriving this week. Mom and Dad are really stressed about how exactly they are going to get them into my eyes…

I’ve got just one more week of eye drops every two hours. I don’t really mind, but I think Mom and Dad will be really glad when they don’t have to get up every two hours at night.

No comments: