Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Therapy - and EUA postponed

On Sunday Granny and Grandpa were trying to take some family photos, but Lola and I were messing around...! :)

Then there's a photo of me with Liezl and Anri-Louise at the Baby Therapy Centre on Monday. They were so chuffed with me! I can do all the things that a sighted 6 month old baby can do, and they could see a big improvement in my eyesight, too. We’ve got to keep on doing the visual therapy, OT and physio exercises at home so that I keep on growing strong and so that my eyesight develops as much as possible.

The other photo is of me sleeping - 'cause I've got a cough and a blocked nose. Being sick means I can’t go under anaesthetic, so I can’t have an EUA on Wednesday. Hopefully I’ll be better by next week Wednesday and then they’ll be able to check out my eyes while I’m in a deep sleep…

…which is what I need now. Good night! :)







No comments: