Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two sleeps ‘til Christmas…

























































































Mom hasn’t had time to update my blog because I’m keeping her quite busy. Now that I’m crawling I’ve realised that there are LOADS of things in the world to discover – things beyond what I can see – and I like to spend all day doing just that. I’ve decided I no longer want to sleep during the day, only at night. That means Mom gets to play with me ALL DAY and she can just forget about all the boring stuff on her to-do list.

The photos…:

- Maria was so excited to see me crawl!
- Me and Ben playing in the sandpit
- Escaping from the safety of the patio and adventuring out into the great unknown of the garden…
- I’ve encountered amazing things, like Dad’s shoes and Mom’s cupboards and couches and tables and and and…
- I got my first real war wound! I’m so hardcore. I launched myself onto the bricks at Granny and Grandpa’s house. This is me with a cool graze on my chin.
- Rough and tumble with Lola
Wishing you peace on earth and good will to all men this Christmas. May you know the quiet joy and peace of Jesus amidst the food and fun and family festivities.

No comments: