Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mobile!
























































Hey, yesterday I crawled for the first time! So now Mom is moving the Christmas tree off the floor to some place higher than me... Me crawling was a big concern for Mom and Dad, because VI kids often take ages to start crawling (we don't have as much visual incentive to reach for stuff). So this is an answer to prayer and I'm so chuffed with myself, even though I don't crawl very well yet, or very far, and I find it all quite exhausting...! :)

I'm discovering other kids a bit more lately. I don't normally take much notice of them, except when they cry because that unsettles me (I often don't know where the noise is coming from). But like yesterday Craig was wearing a red shirt so I could see him easily and reach for him.

No comments: