Friday, June 19, 2009

Good news!











Murray sms’d from the university in London this morning to say that, against all odds, he has passed his exams! This week has been unimaginably nerve-racking for him. Each exam left him thinking the worst and he had no idea how things were going to turn out… In fact, after yesterday’s two exams he thought there was simply no way he would pass. I am so relieved, and so grateful that God granted him favour in the eyes of the examiners.

‘He reached down from on high and took hold of me; He drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes who were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the Lord was my support.’ – Psalm 18:16-18

Cam has had a few relapses but really seems to be on the mend now. He passed his flu bug on to me so I’ve also been man down (woman down?) the past few days but feeling a lot better now. No other major disasters have befallen our household. Cam lost a contact lens; Lola ate a few plants; that’s about it…

The pics are of Cam, Greg and Graeme helping Grandpa garden and fix the driveway.

No comments: