Friday, June 5, 2009

Bunnies and the boarding house

























































































































Cam has had a happy week, despite getting a new tooth, which brings the total up to a staggering twelve! We’ve been doing his fine motor and visual therapy – stacking, pushing buttons, picking up tiny things and so on – and he’s doing well. He’s also following instructions, like ‘Pull out the plug’, etc.

Murray flies to England on Sunday; please do keep him in your prayers. Luckily I have Shale just down the road to help me with Cam’s contact lenses in the mornings, while Murray is away. The beautiful pics are of a day spent with Aunty Shale and his cousins, Mark and Nici. And there’s one of Cam fulfilling his duties as the official mascot of Ochse House! He comes with me to the boarding house now and then, and has the time of his life… :)

Here are the lyrics of a song that means a lot to me at the moment:

Jesus, lover of my soul
All consuming fire is in Your gaze
Jesus, I want You to know
I will follow You all my days
No one else in history is like You
and history itself belongs to You
Alpha and Omega, You have loved me
and I will share eternity with You
It's all about You, Jesus and all this is for You
for Your glory and Your fame
It's not about me
As if You should do things my way
You alone are God and I surrender to Your ways

No comments: