Saturday, March 14, 2009

Now that I'm 11 months...





































Here are some latest photos of me: practising my walking (nearly there!), snoozing with Mom, snoozing with Dad, playing with Lola, etc.

I thought you might want to check out my school: http://www.heavenlybabies.co.za/

Maria came to school with me everyday this week so that I would have someone familiar with me, to help me adjust to the new environment. It was great having her there! I had such a good time and I didn’t feel freaked out. Every time I wasn’t sure where I was she would just talk to me and then I was fine. I think she’ll come with me a bit more next week, and then I should be ok to go on my own. Of course, I’m never really on my own, ‘cause Jesus is with me and He can see everything.

Lately, I like to get as dirty as possible – mud, car grease, I’m not fussy.

No comments: