Sunday, January 18, 2009

My new routine


Yesterday I spent the day with Dad ‘cause Mom was away at a school camp for the day. It was so cool. We just talked about guy stuff the whole day. He took me for breakfast at Maxis and I got my own piece of toast and this yellow balloon!

I was a bit unsettled this week, because Mom had to go back to school and I missed having her at home 24/7. I’m also still getting used to my new routine of going to the Baby Therapy Centre twice a week. When I’m not at the BTC, Granny and Nanna will spend time with me here at home, so that I’m not in too many different places every day. I’ll spend my Thursdays at Aunty Coral, with my cousin Craig. On Fridays I’m home with Maria and Mom pops home in between her classes at school to play with me.

I reckon that maybe I’ll try and walk in the next month or so. And also maybe try and say some new words. I can say ‘Hello’ and ‘Lola’ and ‘Dad’, though when they come out of my mouth they sound more like ‘Hu-yo’, ‘Yo-ya’ and ‘Daaa’. I guess I’ve got to start somewhere… :)

No comments: