Monday, January 12, 2009

The holiday (and home) photos I promised
































































































































































































































































































































Today was my first day of daycare at the BTC! Mom cried when she dropped me off, then cried again when she fetched me. Not sure why, ‘cause I had a really good time. I’ll go again on Wednesday morning.

On Saturday I stood on my own for a few seconds, which of course got everyone very excited again… Mom keeps talking about ‘baby-proofing’ everything. I think it’s because I’m crawling all over the house and finding dangerous things! It’s the best! :)

1 comment:

Leana said...

He is sooooo gorgeous Dalene!! Can't wait to meet the little angel!