Thursday, August 26, 2010

Two cute statements...

Cam today:

‘I not crying ‘cause I choosing the right attitude.’ (Shame, sounds like his Mom is quite intense...?! :)

‘No, Lola, stop it! You being ridiculous! Just relax Lola!’ (He was trying to wrap her in one of his baby brother's blankets and she was having none of it.)

Twenty-seven days ‘til baby brother makes his debut! :)

‘You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.’ – Psalm 139:16

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Outstanding post..last line "Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed." that is awesome.
It touches my heart.
Thanks

Business Logo Design

Unknown said...

Great Post and nice article.I like it.Thanks for Sharing.

Buy Generic Actos Online